Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A Little Bit Of Truth

Here's a little truth, I feel like a robot.  I feel like I've lost myself in the mix of my life.  I have no hobbies, no interests, nothing makes me happy.  I feel emptiness inside.  I don't know what I want so I don't know how to fix myself, or even that anything is wrong.  I just feel like it hurts more that it helps anymore.  I don't wanna be a momma, a waitress, a wife.  I don't wanna be anything.  I wish I could cease to exist.  I wish that I had never existed.  I am not feeling suicidal or anything.  I just feel blah.  I can't remember the last time I wasn't tired,  I want to take back all the times I wanted to skip nap time as a kid.  I want to go back to being a child, with no worries or responsibilities.  A child who doesn't make it into adulthood and never has to deal with life.  Is this it for me?  I know its not.  But really, I don't want any more.  I just don't feel like it.

No comments: